Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Up, Up and Away...


Just got back from a fantastic balloon flight over the city of Melbourne and suburbs, followed by a champagne breakfast at the Grand Hyatt. Thanks to Nick and the team from Balloon Sunrise for a great morning.

Unfortunately I wasn’t paying quite enough attention to the shutter speeds in the low light. As a result, I have a number of not entirely sharp images. I guess I just can’t hand hold at a 20th of a second in a moving balloon any more. I still managed to get several nice shots and they might make an appearance on the website soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger vlinewhinger said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

I'm very jealous of your balloon ride, I waved, did you see me?

:)

'Da Writa goes digital!'

12:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home