Monday, August 28, 2006

Interface Update

I have added another New Zealand photo to the Land & Sea gallery. I like this one. We drove along the shore of Lake Rotorua late in the afternoon on a misty dull day. There was low cloud on the surrounding hills and it was getting all 'atmospheric'. New Zealand is good at 'atmospheric'. Maybe that is why the Lord of the Rings was filmed there. The shutter speed was getting rather slow, but I had a monopod with me so I didn't have to rely on my doubtful low-light skills.

I removed one image from the gallery to make room for it. It was one that embarressed me somewhat, having been taken a long time ago and rather clumsily manipulated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site and wonderful photos--I especially like the structures and cityscapes. Thanks for sharing with us!

This fan in the U.S. is looking forward to seeing more. One suggestion: Please consider posting a photo of the photographer.

3:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home