Monday, March 26, 2007

Not a lot happening...

My photography is curtailed at the moment. My favourite lens, the one I use most of the time, is in at Camera Clinic for repair. Unfortunately there has been some difficulty getting the correct part to fix it. Camera Clinic have been very good at keeping me informed of progress, but they are still waiting on Canon to deliver a part.

In the meantime, I am using a 20mm wide angle and a 70 - 200mm L series zoom. This combination doesn't work in all circumstances.

To complicate the issue, we are off to New Zealand for a walking tour on the 31st of March and I don't know if I am going to have a lens to take with me.

I am spending my time learning a bit more about Photoshop and trying out different types of images on Flickr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home